- Model: TrailMaster 200 XRS
- Engine: single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled GY6 clone with internal reverse
- Displacement: 169cc
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Gearing: F-N-R
- Max HP: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max torque: 7 lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.26×2.28 inches
- Carburetor brand: Deli (Vacuum film)
- Engine oil: SAE 15W/40
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Starting system: Electric with kill switch
- Max speed: 43.5 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Fuel capacity: 2.25 gal
- Final drive: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension (front/rear): Independent Dual A-arm / Rear swing arm
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 20×7-8 / 22×10-10
- Wheels (front/rear): 7 inch Aluminum / 10 inch Aluminum
- Features: Dual 5-point Seat Harnesses, Lights, Tail light
- Max load: 500 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 59 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Pedal to seat distance: adjustable from 39 to 43 inches
- Min ground clearance: 6.7 inches
- Net Weight: 485 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 573 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 85×53.1×57.5 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 88x48x25 inches
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
- Not CARB Approved
Trailmaster XRS 200
TrailMaster has upped the game on their ever popular XRS gokart with a bigger 169cc GY6 clone engine. The new TrailMaster 200 XRS has enough power to haul up to 500 pounds in riders and gear! An automatic CVT transmission makes it super simple to drive for pros and beginners alike. There’s even enough power to haul light loads on its rear utility rack or to pull light-duty trailers with the included hitch! The 200 XRS features a full front and rear coil-over suspension system for smooth handling and manueverability on the most demanding off-road trails. Large all-terrain tires and front and rear hydraulic disc brakes make the gokart responsive. Tilt steering and an adjustable drivers seat mean this kart will fit riders of all sizes! Sport bucket seats and 5-point harnesses keep riding comfy and safe. Other amenities include lectric start, rack-and-pinion steering, headlights, a tail light polished stainless steel muffler for that extra flair!
|XRS 200 colors||
Red, Blue, Black